- Use and Storage of Information:
- When you visit or register on the website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may collect additional information about you from emails or other correspondence that you send to us and we may also collect information about your usage of the website.
- Your information will enable us to supply to you the information or services that you have requested by registering with us or by sending an email to us. We may also use your personal information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. We will also use and analyse information collected so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services.
- If you submit your email address, this action will remain confidential, and under no circumstances will we notify anybody that you have taken this action.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information that you provide to us without your consent.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the website.